Host a C.A.S.T. for Kids Event in Your Area
Thank you for your interest in starting a new C.A.S.T. for Kids event in your area. Over the past 31 years, the C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation has held over 1200 events, and we have the expertise to help you host a fantastic new event in your area. Our growth depends on folks like you to volunteer to coordinate a new event. This video will answer some of your questions and introduce you to our dedicated team of Regional Directors who will assist you in planning and executing your event.
We are excited to help you begin your journey of enriching the lives of children with special needs in your community. Here are some key points:
- A C.A.S.T. for Kids event is for up to 40 children with special needs.
- We provide 40 rod/reels, 40 tackle boxes, 80 event t-shirts, 40 caps, 40 plaques, online registration, liability insurance, expertise in planning, and staff attendance.
- Your event can be either a boating event or a shore fishing event.
- A group of 40 or so volunteers is needed for the event, depending on how many kids participate.
- The first step is securing a location and a date for your event.
- An event sponsorship fee of $4000 will need to be raised.
- Remember, it’s all for the kids! You will meet some of the most inspirational children, and bring them great joy!